On Tuesday the 24th September we will be opening our doors to you again from 4-7pm to find the newest recruits to our team. As an apprentice, you’ll get real-world experience of working in the finance and accounting industry while gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
We are looking to take on apprentice candidates who want to train on AAT or ACCA courses with our full support. We offer a wide range of experience and learning opportunities which will enhance your skills, knowledge and experience.
To see the full job description, please click here (LINK)
Full training will be given on all aspects of the role
Key skills we want from you:
- A genuine interest in accounting, business and finance
- Good MS office skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- 5 GCSE’s equivalent of grades A – C, including Maths and English (compulsory)
Location: North Finchley – please only apply if you currently live within a commutable distance.
Would an apprenticeship suit you?
- Do you have a clear idea of the type of career you wish to pursue?
- Are you committed to work and study, but prefer a more practical and work-related approach to learning?
- Are you ready to start work, and be based in the workplace most of the time?
- Are you well organised and able to cope with the competing demands of work and academic study at the same time?
If you answered yes to the above questions, this could be the first step in your new career! Not sure what you want to do yet? Check out our earlier blog comparing apprenticeships and degrees https://www.tenforwardfinance.co.uk/2019/01/07/qualifications-vs-experience-apprenticeships-degrees-practice-experience/
Complete the contact form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend. Please confirm names of those attending and a copy of your CV if possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon!