Our Site is owned and operated by Ten Forward Accounting Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 13282816, whose registered address and trading address is 1 Mountview Court, 310 Friern Barnet Lane, London, N20 0LD. Our VAT number is 381 4296 83. We are regulated by the ICO. We are a member of ICPA.
We currently use the following cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type|
|_ga||Creates a unique ID to and provides data on how you use our site.|
|_gat||Used for Google analytics|
|_gid||Creates a unique ID to and provides data on how you use our site.|
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider|
|Collect||Sending data to google analytics about your device and behaviour on the site.|
|_AVESTA_ENVIRONMENT||Set when you subscribe to a mailing list/mailchimp service||MailChimp|
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a Banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
1. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
3. Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
4. Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
5. Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
6. Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
7. Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
If you would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , by telephone on 0208 446 6112, or by post at 1 Mountview Court, 310 Friern Barnet Lane, London, N20 0LD.